Tuesday 8 November 2016

Digital Marketing | Digital jeetu

Digital marketing blogs can be many, but as important. I have been for 20 years in digital marketing, and the only way for so long that they can continue to be relevant is reading. Digital marketing, if you do not learn you die.

I have used Google Reader for a while, but after his disappearance me3t I left a spontaneous method (for me) to continue what is happening in the industry ... .email. I sign up for e-mail and read (or at least scan) about 50 blogs. It is actually much more than that is the source of many jobs that are actually eating email aggregators, drawing many of the best of many blogs. I think that gives me the best coverage.

Convince and Convert other crew based on your interests and your current experience is your own reading list. Together, we have about 150 regularly read the online publication.

I last week and with 33 of the best digital marketing blogs I read regularly went through the list of your email. I put in a list.ly format you can vote for your own favorites. I look forward to read, what to see.


This does not mean your blog is not on this list, so that I do not read or do not subscribe. As I routinely others as do not read. Please, for your own suggestions in the comments to add, or add to the list. Digital marketing blog you might have overlooked.

10 comments:

  1. Wow.. Thanks much for sharing.. My friend also recommended you so that i can have a helping hand to make my blog as effective as possible.
    Digital Marketing Company in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! eMail campaigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read. Your blog is one of the finest blog . Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Digital Marketing in tirupati

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do all type of Digital Marketing Work from Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Content marketing, Lead Generation, web analytics, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine and getting good Search engine results page SERP and may more.

    <a href="https://www.patreon.com/karthickrajk>Digital Marketing in Chennai</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Digital Marketing Course

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    zwangerschapsmassage utrecht

    ReplyDelete